All faiths, spiritual orientations, and sexual
orientations. Group members need to self-identify as sex addicts.
The group is designed for men who are committed to sobriety and who have done
some individual counseling relative to their sexual addiction.
Group Goals Include:
The goal of this group is to provide a structured,
supportive, nurturing, non-shaming therapeutic environment for sexually
compulsive and addicted men. The group is designed to address the obsessive
thinking and compulsivity of sexual addiction and to promote change in the lives
of sexually addicted and compulsive men.
- Reduce and eliminate damaging and limiting
- Develop mental, emotional, and behavioral coping
- Acquire tools for living free from addiction
- Develop self-acceptance and self-empowerment to
end the cycle of shame and pain
underlying wounds at the root of the troublesome behavior
- Continuing refinement and implementation of
long-term recovery strategy
- Develop healthy, appropriate, intimate
relationships with other men
- Guidance and company on the journey towards
- Repair and replace distorted and obsessive
- Reconnect to sexual self, authentic self, and